New Lenox American Legion Ladies Auxiliary
The mission of the American Legion Auxiliary is to support The American Legion and to honor the sacrifice of those who serve by enhancing the lives of our veterans, military, and their families, both at home and abroad. For God and Country, we advocate for veterans, educate our citizens, mentor youth, and promote patriotism, good citizenship, peace and security.
The vision of the American Legion Auxiliary is to support The American Legion while becoming the premier service organization and foundation of every community providing support for our veterans, our military, and their families by shaping a positive future in an atmosphere of fellowship, patriotism, peace and security.
In fulfillment of our Mission, the American Legion Auxiliary adheres to the following purposes:
• To support and advocate for veterans, active military and their families
• To support the initiatives and programs of The American Legion
• To foster patriotism and responsible citizenship
• To award scholarships and promote quality education and literacy
• To provide educational and leadership opportunities that uphold the ideals of freedom and democracy and encourage good citizenship and patriotism in government
• To increase our capacity to deliver our Mission by providing meaningful volunteer opportunities within our communities
• To empower our membership to achieve personal fulfillment through “service not self”
New Lenox Ladies Auxiliary Unit Members
President: Collette Turnbull
Treasurer: Charla Wright
Secretary: Charlene Brooks
Chaplin: Carol Foster
Historian: Erin Dryzmalla
Sergeant at Arms: Cathy Welch
Auxiliary membership meets the second Thursday of every month at 7:00pm.